So what is going to happen at Roll Against Cancer?
Seems to be the most common question I’ve had since kicking this off.
Keep in mind that currently I have no date (although tentatively looking at 2) and I have no venue (although again have tentative options there). That said I have taken soundings and inputs and rants from various people about what the event should cater for.
There will be –
- An open play area with a games library and a demo team to demonstrate games.
- A playtest zone with the potential for a Game Jam.
- At least 2 slots of RPGs, preferably 3, including games from D&D Adventurers League, Pathfinder Society and many more.
- Miniature Game Tournaments – list of games to be confirmed but this will likely include X-Wing, Bloodbowl and Warmachine/Hordes amongst others.
- Card Game Tournaments – list of games to be confirmed but this will likely include Netrunner and Magic: The Gathering amongst others.
- Board Game Tournaments / Events – we are looking at some tournaments and special events for Board games too. Perhaps a variant version of a Kniziathon as well as other events.
The event itself will be a full day event with games being played from morning until night and as such we want to fill the day with many different options so that attendees can game throughout the event.
The ultimate question though is what do you want to do at Roll Against Cancer? Tell me!